Sun, Oct 16|
The Art and Science of Gua Sha LIVE In Studio
Instructor: Scott Raymond LMT, BCTMB
Time & Location
Oct 16, 2022, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM EDT
StrongHouse Studio, 168 Center St Suite 204, Southington, CT 06489, USA
About The Event
During this 4 hour course, attendees are live at the studio and will learn:
· The history of Gua Sha
· How to approach a client about receiving Gua Sha
· Post session care for the client
· The indications and contraindications of Gua Sha
· How to care for your tools
· How to integrate this bodywork modality into a massage session, while staying within our scope of practice.
This class will focus on applying Gua Sha to a client’s back, hips, neck, arms, and legs for addressing the soft tissue of the body including the fascia and musculoskeletal system. A gentle version that can be used on the face as a facial technique will be discussed.
The Art and Science of Gua Sha