The Art and Science of Gua Sha (Live OnLine)
Time & Location
About The Event
During this 4 hour course, attendees are live and will learn:
· The history of Gua Sha
· How to approach a client about receiving Gua Sha
· Post session care for the client
· The indications and contraindications of Gua Sha
· How to care for your tools
· How to integrate this bodywork modality into a massage session, while staying within our scope of practice.
This class will focus on applying Gua Sha to a client’s back, hips, neck, arms, and legs for addressing the soft tissues of the body including the fascia and musculoskeletal system. A gentle version that can be used on the face as a facial technique will be discussed.